Thursday, June 17, 2010

Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo Of Orange Beach and Canyons in Palm Springs

When I went to Orange Beach I was most impressed with its zoo. That has the name Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo. It was really awesome and has plenty of dangerous and beautiful animals. The zoo was tucked away just blocks from the beach. There were more than 290 animals. Lions, tigers, bears, monkeys and macaws are just some of the creatures that inhabit this Gulf Coast oasis. I saw there petting zoo, reptile house, aviary and daily animal shows in the summer. I also impressed with another thing that was the hotel in which I stayed in Orange Beach. It was awesome. Actually they offered me great discount that’s why. I think it was the best and cheap hotels in Orange Beach. I also visited Palm Springs which is located in California. This city is popular because of its white sandy beaches. But in which hotel I stayed in Palm Springs their service was superb. That was also good and budget Palm Springs hotels.

No comments:

Post a Comment