Friday, June 18, 2010

Fun with sun in Orange Beach and Adventure in Palm Springs

(Fishing in Orange Beach)
Orange Beach is a city where one can make their summer holidays amazing with beaches. This city is maximum visited by the visitors due to beaches in the summer month. I also went on Orange Beach trip with family in my summer holidays. There we enjoyed a lot with beach activities and sea foods and done lots of shopping. I remember the movement when I was fishing and the environment was so calm and that was morning time. I lost my self in that calm place while doing fishing. Suddenly my wife came and she shocked me from behind of me. I surprised due to her that frisky activity. But really that was wonderful trip of my life. Hotel in which we spent our 6 days during our trip was also so beautiful and amazing. Most important they offered us 70 % discount on our visit of that hotel. I think that was the best orange beach hotels. I also remember when I visited the Palm Springs we also stayed in a hotel. Services and foods of both hotels were really award winning. Palm Springs is a city of Canyons.
(Mountain Climbing on Andreas Canyon of Palm Springs)

That was also one of the budget hotels in Palm Springs. There I went with my two friends. We all tasted danger of mountain climbing there. It was my first chance of mountain climbing. I was feeling tired when I climb some part of the peak but my friends help me to get out from that danger and alternatively I won the challenge of climbing that mountain. It was very famous mountain, name was Andreas Canyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment