Monday, July 5, 2010

Victoria Bug Zoo

Victoria Bug Zoo

Victoria Bug Zoo is a wonderful zoo. I love this zoo. The guides were very knowledgeable and personable. I got to hold all sorts of bugs. I didn't expect the zoo to be so small however; this does not mean that they don't have lots of bugs. It was also very warm inside, I quests to keep the bugs happy. I think this is a great place to take kids and visitors to Victoria. To get all the adventure in this city there are many hotels in Victoria. This attraction is home to some of the world's coolest bugs, like hairy tarantulas, Peruvian blue centipedes, Malaysian jungle nymphs, walking sticks, millipedes, white-eyed assassin bugs and mantids. After the tour, buzz around the gift shop for edible insect munchies, bottled honey, toys, models and books. I highly recommend it, and I look forward to my next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment